Indian wedding decorations
An Indian wedding is known to be an impressive affair and one of the reasons why the whole atmosphere is so lively and buoyant is due to the indian wedding decorations that are so colorful and vivacious.
Indian wedding decorations | Indian Wedding Decor Vancouver, Surrey BC
The wedding decorations that you choose for the engagement, mehendi, sangeet party, wedding day, mandap and tilak and kalash can add a lot to the overall look and feel of the wedding venue. There are various wedding decoration ideas that you can choose from and it is a good idea to sit with your friends and relatives and discuss these aspects so that you can do some brainstorming. Irrespective of the kind of décor and wedding decoration that you choose to go with, some tips that will help have been listed for your consideration.
- The choice of the wedding decorations should be appropriate. White flowers alone may not be the best flowers to choose for an Indian wedding since it is considered to be a color of mourning. Indian wedding colors include red, maroon, bright orange, pink, green and shades of these colors.
- Choose a color scheme for each event and stick to it for all the wedding decorations that are done for that day. So if you choose red flowers for the wedding day decor, the colors of the flowers should not clash with the table cloth or the center piece décor.
- If you opt for wedding decorations that involve fresh flowers, then you may need to ensure that the flowers are fresh when the party starts. Wilted flowers can really spoilt he look of the whole place even if the flowers that you have chosen are the most exquisite ones. The vendor should be specifically instructed about this aspect so that he does not dump his old rotten flowers on to your wedding venue.
- Using traditional flowers like the marigold and rose may seem passé but these can never go wrong.
- Even though flowers can be the mainstay of all wedding decorations, think of other traditional objects like diya’s, scented candles, wind chimes, bells, ribbons and satin can be used to give the wedding venue a nice look.
- Rangoli is another way in which you can bring out the ethnicity of the wedding decorations by making a colorful one at the entrance to welcome guests.
- Don’t forget to pay special attention to the lighting that is being planned in the wedding hall or the wedding venue. This is because all the wedding decorations can come to naught if the lighting has not been done in a manner that accentuates the look.
- The mandap should be decorated with prime colors that attract attention. After all it is the canopy under which you shall be married. Use striking colors like gold and red, orange and silver, pink and green or any other striking combination that you like.
- If you are particularly fond of the western look, use the pastel colors and netted drapes and carnations for the wedding reception, where the look will be relevant and appropriate too.
- Keep an eye on the wedding cost as you decide the various kinds of wedding décor options. Make a list of all the functions and events for which you will need decorations and then go ahead and assign a cost to each of these, starting from the mandap decorations that are a must to mehendi decorations that can even be done on your own if you are running out of budget
Follow us on Instagram or Visit https://vividdream.ca for Wedding photo+film packages
Looking to set your wedding apart from every other wedding you’ve attended? Wedding decorations are the answer. You can create a magical, elegant, lavish, inviting or an enchanting atmosphere with the decorations you use.
Planning your wedding? Wedding decorations are going to be what sets the entire feel of your day so be sure that you love the decorations at both the ceremony and the reception. If you are on a budget, wedding decorations is also an area that offers plenty of room for cutting costs.
Choosing church wedding decorations really is not a difficult task. You will have to put some time and thought into it, but if you do your research you will not have any problem arranging the perfect atmosphere. Your decorations should be unique, so that your guests will remember it for a lifetime. Traditional decorations for a church wedding include pearls, lace, beads, fresh and dry flowers, crystals and candles. Pew bows can also be made from various color ribbons accented with flowers or objects that match a wedding theme and can be attached easily. Looking to set your wedding apart from every other wedding you’ve attended? Wedding decorations are the answer. You can create a magical, elegant, lavish, inviting or an enchanting atmosphere with the decorations you use. Be sure the decorations reflect the time of year when the wedding is taking place for example the Christmas season. A great way to decorate a wedding for the holiday season is to fill sleighs with holiday candies, favors for the guests, or the table card.
Planning to decorate for a fall wedding? Indian wedding decorations
This might mean pumpkins, preserves, hanging harvests, grape vines strewn with gold and red colored leaves. Brides planning an autumn wedding need creative fall wedding table decorations. Using simple and low-cost items, brides can capture the natural beauty of the season. Add fall silk leaves to the tiers on your wedding cake. Select table linens in rich fall colors and textures.
Candles are also a very affordable way to decorate a wedding reception. Candles strategically placed throughout the reception hall can add a hint of romance to the reception. Placed at tables, they can create some mood lighting. Flowers will last for at least a few more days and the vases can be recycled for a future event. Candles are a great favorite and they set a warm mood. You can use large pillar candles, floating candles in a nice bowl, a collection of votive candles in holders of different heights, taper candles, or perhaps tea lights surrounding a single flower vase. Since candles burn for different periods of time, keep in mind how long the reception will last.
You can also decorate the walkway leading up to the reception location for weddings in all seasons with paper bag luminaries. Adding special touches to the guests’ tables will contribute to the memories of your wedding reception. Your guests will remember the people they sat with and shared pleasure, gossip, and laughter; they will remember the table settings, the food, the linens, the chairs, and the centerpiece; and they will remember the photos taken while they sat at the table, listening to the toasts.
This is your wedding and you can do, wear, design, and create the wedding of your dreams. Be sure you have fun while you are doing it.