Indian Wedding Cards, Indian Wedding Invitations Free Template Download
Indian Wedding Cards, Indian Wedding Invitations. A wedding invitation or a card is a simple letter asking the recipient to attend the wedding. These invitations are generally mailed out six to eight weeks before the finalised wedding date. So once you are engaged and the dates are planned for the various occasions, the next big step that follows is to decide upon the wedding invitations.
Click here to book your indian wedding photography and Indian wedding videography team in Vancouver and Surrey area!!!
Everything has to be the perfect, including your wedding cards. They are important part in setting your mood right for your special day. From invitations that are handcrafted to the formal ones, cards with raised letters on it or the one having engraved styles, there are numerous beautiful wedding invitations available to match the style and theme of your wedding. From the traditional to the contemporary, there are wedding cards to compliment the taste of everyone.
Choosing the right wedding invitation for your guests is not an easy task and can get a run for your money. So if you do not want to work harder on making a choice on that and want to make it simple, you can go for the ready to use wedding invitation that are available in the card stores that are local to you. But this is not the only option. Your wedding cards can be designed to coordinate your wedding theme. So if you are planning to have a vintage-style wedding, you can definitely have an invitation, suiting the mood of the whole celebration.
And if you are bored of seeing those traditionally made cards. Do not worry. There are options for you to give you that funky and modern look that you always desired. Under this category of wedding invitations, you can create your own art by putting the favorite photographs of you and your beloved. This gives a more personal touch to the whole celebration. And if you really want to put some good efforts, you can even purchase some blank cards and then decorate them yourself.
There are many wedding invitations that come with matching envelopes to give them a complete and impeccable look. Invitation cards also include thank you notes. This is necessary to give the wedding card a personal touch.
You can sometimes find calligraphy on the wedding invitations. But this is not just the option. There are also other types of printing that can be beautifully displayed on them. Thermography, engraving, letterpress printing and also sometimes blind embossing. Generally double envelopes are used to mail them. The inner envelope has a lining of a matching color to the card and is not gummed. On the other hand, the outer envelope is used as a sealer.
There are numerous parts of a wedding invitation. Beside the invite, you may also find an ensemble of various cards, that are for the different occasions to be held on different days. Adding a location map or a direction card is also common.
Now once the layout of your wedding card is prepared, the last thing that follows is to decide upon their numbers. And the date and the mode of their dispatch.
Since wedding invitations are the first intro your guests will get to the tempo and concept of your wedding, make certain that your invitations are as transparent and special as your wedding will be. Follow these easy steps for personalizing your invitations.
First, use invitation wording that mirrors you and your family’s attitudes, beliefs, and personalities. People are sick and tired of reading the same old phrase on invitations. The popular phrase emblazoned across the annals of bridal magazines, and history in general, is the following: “Blank’s parents request the honor of your presence at the marriage of their daughter, or son.” Consider new and innovative ways of saying the same thing so people don’t feel lukewarm about attending your wedding. Pull them in with invigorating, personal phrases that suggest warmth and kindness and a special call out to them especially. Here is a good example:
Because you have witnessed our beautiful child grow up along with us, Name and Name invite you to partake of the spiritual blessing of our wedding day.
Another good phrase might be the following:
Mr. Name and Mrs. Name lovingly and happily invite you to the marriage of their daughter, Name, to Name. There will be festivities, a reception, and a reception dinner to follow. Wedding favors are mandatory. Gotcha!
That last bit has a little humor because people read the word mandatory and think they have to do something. However, all they have to do is show up and accept the wedding favors. Humor and love can humanize and personalize your wedding invitations.
A second way of personalizing your wedding invitations is to designate the place where you live with some special importance. If your hometown or wedding location offers some sentimental boost to your heart, then make it known on the invitation. If you live in the Australian outback, use a kangaroo. If you’re going to a beach destination for some fun in the sun, use images of seashells, the surf, or sand castles. For Western weddings, use cowboy boots and hats. If you’re at a romantic spot for the wedding, especially if you’re flying in guests to go there, use that scene’s romantic architecture. You can’t get more romantic than the beautiful canals of Amsterdam, Holland. You can also use your favorite paintings or movies if you’re an artist or movie aficionado. Anything that evokes your personality or your partner’s preferences are ideal. Your guests will get a real sense of who you and your spouse really are.
Wedding invitations are important part for you wedding budget ideas. The wedding invitation’s concept is on the idea that they really part of the wedding. Any missed information would easily reflect how unplanned the wedding is being coordinated. So these should not be the invitations before that are very simple.
Having an entire list of the guests is one of the most indispensable things whenever somebody is getting married. In line with this is the preparation for the wedding invitations. It must show your genuine desire to invite those you want to see on your wedding day.
The wedding invitation’s concept is on the idea that they really part of the wedding. Any missed information would easily reflect how uncoordinated the wedding was planned. So your wedding invitations should not be the same old invitations that are very simple.
Here are some good ideas for making your invitation for your wedding.
- The main reason for constructing and circulating out your wedding invitations is to at least have an idea on the number of guests you are going to invite. Still some soon to be couple does not know this. With this, it is wise for you to place a reply note along with the invitation. This can be in a form of a card or you can leave a name and number where they can easily notify their attendance.
- Personalize the wedding invitation if you plan to have a average wedding occasion. This can also prevent the so called uninvited guests from coming. Lastly, purchasing few quantities of invitations are more expensive and require the minimum amount of orders. You can choose a supplier that accepts little orders. But if you really would not be ordering a lot, then, I advise you do your personal wedding invitation.
- Specify on the wedding invitation what type of occasion you will use. If possible, the invitation should directly reflect this. There are a lot of invitation designs and concepts out there for the theme you have. Oftentimes, weddings are formal events. However, there are occasions wherein the couples prefer informal celebration.
- Choose the colors you will use with your wedding invitation. Yes this is common sense, but some does not do this. Favorite colors and tend to be blended by soon to be couples. White and will never go out of style and this is why weddings are usually colored this way. The important point is not to use one color but a good blending of bright colors you can use. Bright colors can really ad up to the happy mood to anyone who sees it.
- Choose the words in your invitations in good order. Careful use of words and putting them out correctly is very crucial in wedding invitations. These are the initial-seen symbol of the wonderful celebration that is about to take place. Any misused, abused, or unethical choice of words
- A design that reflect your taste must be chosen. Invitations are the first thing that people will see even before the event itself. These usually come in the traditional different fancy designs of rectangular cards combined with laces and flowers. What you need to show them is the beauty of life that you and your partner had united to treasure forever. it is strongly recommended to come up with a modern designs incorporated with true beauty.
There are good blogs that help you to create your invitations the right way and plan on your wedding such as Wedding Blog. I strongly suggest you visit here before you start producing your wedding invitations and wedding planning.